Note..we love throwing stuff in our seasoned water after we are done cooking the crawfish. Our favorite is to score a ham real good and let it sit in the hot water for fifteen or so min...yummmmm!!
- leftover stuff from a crawfish boil.
- peeled crawfish tails
- boiled corn takin off the cobb
- boiled potatoes peeled and cubed
- boiled onions cut up
- we usually do mushrooms ..they soak up all the seasoning from the boil..yummm
- if the crawfish are large save some claws
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth
- 1 stick
- 1 pt
- whipping cream or i have used a can of evaporated milk instead
- salt and pepper or tonys if needed..should have good spice from the stuff from the boil
Add cream and butter. Turn off fire ..add seasoning..cover and let stand for 15 min.