White Chili From the Skyway Restaurant Custer, SD -- My Renditition
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- Northern Beans 15 oz. with liquid
- 1 can(s)
- White Whole Kernel Corn or Shoepeg 15 oz. with liquid
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- 1/2 medium
- Onion diced fine
- 2 to 4 slice
- Jalapeno peppers diced fine
- 1 c
- Cooked Chicken Breast diced to size of beans
- 2 dash(es)
- Tobasco Green Pepper Sauce or to taste.
- 2 or 3 dash(es)
- Salt and Pepper or White Pepper to taste
1Saute Chicken Breast in oil and butter until cooked. Then dice small to size of beans.
2In large saucepan add all ingredients except Chicken and Onion.
3In microwave bowl cook diced onions in 1 tablespoon butter for 1 /12 minutes on high. Add to Saucepan.
4Low simmer alll for 35 to 45 minutes.
5Serve with shreaded Montery Jack Cheese and crumpled Tortilla Chips if you desire. Also great with a couple of slices of cornbread, my favorite accompaniment.
6Add Salt, Pepper and additional heat to taste. I make mine mild and let guests add heat of their choice.