Nevada Annie's Championship Chili
If you haven't had this chili, once you try it, you'll admit it is worth the extra effort involved in making this large pot of chili.
- medium onions, chopped
- medium bell peppers, chopped
- large stalks of celery, chopped
- small cloves garlic, minced
- small fresh jalapeno, sliced
- 8 lb
- lean ground beef
- (4 ounce) can green chiles
- (14.5 ounce) cans stewed, diced tomatoes
- (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- (3 ounce) bottles of chili powder
- 2 Tbsp
- tobasco sauce to taste
- bay leaves
- garlic salt to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- ( 12 ounce) can of beer---- you drink the other half!
- 12 (ounce) bottle of mineral water.
Makes 24 or more servings. Freezes well.
Worth it to make this delcious chili.
Remember, tis a snap to prep this dish when using an electric knife.