"TRUBY TEXAS" White Chili
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 36.5 oz can(s)
- white hominy, rinsed and drained
- 2 15 oz can(s)
- green enchilada sauce ( med. heat )
- 2 4 oz can(s)
- diced green chilies ( med. heat )
- 64 oz
- chicken broth
- ground comino to taste (cumin)
1Place chicken breasts in soup pot with 32 oz of chicken broth. Season with ground comino to your taste. You may want to start with 1 1/2 teaspoons to start. Cover and cook for 20 minutes. Remove each breast and cut into bite size pieces. Return to pot.
2Rinse and drain hominy, add to chicken in pot. Add enchilada sauce, green chilies and remaining broth. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. According to your own taste you may at any time add more comino.
3Serve with tortilla chips. Y'all Enjoy !!!