Marie's Chicken Rice or Noodle Soup
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 box
- swanson chicken broth (32 oz. each) low sodium
- 4 Tbsp
- better then bouillon (mix with hot water)
- 3 c
- homemade chicken broth
- 1-2 box
- pictsweet tuscan vegetable medley,(i used one and a half)
- 1 small
- steamfresh rice or you can use noodles. cook noodles first
- rotisserie chicken, deboned and skin removed
Note: Cook your rice and the vegetables for about 3 minutes before adding to the broth.
3. Heat until hot and serve!
Get the Pictsweet Tuscan Vegetable Medley with extra virgin olive oil.
I also make my own chicken broth from the bones and skin of the rotisserie chicken. Let the broth sit in the refridgerator so the fat comes to the surface. Skim off the fat and then add to the recipe or freeze.
The Steamfresh rice I get has peas and carrots in it.