leftover's made easy soup
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- cut and cubed leftover roast
- 3 c
- leftover veggies or cooked veggies to equal the cups
- leftover gravy or pan drippings
- flour if needed to thicken to desired consistancy
- salt, pepper, spices, to taste (i added 1/2 tsp italian seasoning)
1I sauted onion and garlic in a bit of butter and added the chopped left over roast chunks, added the leftover veggies which were potatoes, baby carrots, and an ear of corn chopped from the cob.
2Simmer in the leftover gravy and added water until warm and flavors unite. Add what you wish for spices. I added a 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning to the pot.