Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
- medium onion, finely chopped
- potato, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 lb
- frozen edamame beans (defrosted)
- 1 qt
- chicken stock (for vegan use vegtable stock)
- salt and pepper to taste if desired
1Saute onion and potato in olive oil in a pan over medium heat stirring frequently. Cover and turn down to a simmer for about 5 minutes, until tender. Watch it does not stick or burn.
2In a stock pot, pour in chicken stock (or veg. stock) along with sauteed items and Edamame beans. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Cover with lid, reduce heat to a simmer and cook 15 to 20 minutes until beans are tender.
3Puree soup in a blender or with a hand blender.
This soup can be served hot or cold.
You will love the calming color as well as the taste and texture of this wonderful soup!