Mom-Mom's Lima Bean Soup
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- large size lima beans, dried
- 2 c
- pork, cut up (or more if you like)
- potatoes, diced
- 1 can(s)
- white shoepeg corn, undrained
- carrots, grated fine
- ketchup, 2 or 3 good squirts
- water, enough to cover
- salt & pepper, to taste
- pork gravy, if available (but not necessary)
1Soak Lima beans overnight in a pot of water. Drain.
2Combine all ingredients, including beans, in large pot with the water, enough to cover ingredients.
3Cook at a slow boil until potatoes are tender.