Cupcake Puppy Chow
I’m putting you in danger of the world’s most addicting snack. If you like cupcakes, you’ll like this. If you like white chocolate, you’ll like this. If you like sprinkles… holy moly batman… you will LOVE this.
PS: this is NOT dog food. Puppy Chow aka Muddy Buddies.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 5 c
- rice chex cereal (do not use crispex - i've found that it breaks easily)
- 1/2 stick
- 3 Tbsp
- heavy cream (no substitutions)
- 10 oz
- white chocolate candy melts or almond bark (not white chocolate chips)
- 1 tsp
- almond emulsion or extract (please see note below)
- 1 tsp
- butter emulsion or extract (please see note below)
- 2/3 dash(es)
- assorted sprinkles
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
You can always make the puppy chow without emulsions/extracts still maintaining a funfetti look and basic flavor.