This recipe comes from one of my favorite cookbooks "Company's Coming"
I hope you will give this recipe a try. It's simple and wonderfully tasty.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 x 8oz pkgs. of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped pimiento
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp of worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- chopped parsley or nuts
Roll each ball in parsley or nuts or a mixture of both.
Cover with saran wrap and place in fridge until needed.
Make this ahead of time then Freeze leftovers after reshaping into balls.