grace's white choc/coconut christmas no bakes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 bags white choc chips
- 1 large bag coconut
- 1 small tub red candied cherries-diced
- 1 small tub green candied cherries-diced
- 1 small can sweetened con. milk
- 2/3 cup pecans chopped kinda fine [optional]
- 1/2 teasp cherry flavoring [optional]
1in double boiler melt w.choc chips til smooth. while stirring add the milk til smooth. stir in the cherries and the nuts. stir in 1/2 teasp cherry flavoring [optional]
2add the coconut 1 cup at a time. should be able to get at least 2 1/2 good cups in the mixture if u can u can put another 1/2 cup in
3stir well until all coconut is covered in the mixture.
4then drop by tabspfuls onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper. i put mine in the fridge to set faster. then after about 1/2 hour take out and plate.
5if u like u can make these into bars by spraying the oblong pan with pam and spread evenly into pan then in fridge for an 1/2 hour then take out and cut into bars