grace's valentine trail mix
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- bags of valetine m & m s. 2 2oz wiltons heart shaped sprinkles
- bags heart shaped red hots.2 boxes yogert covered raisins.
- bags white choc chips. 1-2 bags choc chips
- 1 1/2
- bags peanut butter chips. 1 1/2 box rasins
- white choc [ or yougertcovered] small pretzels. about 4 cups peanuts.
- buy about 3 bags bite size butter finger.
- about 6 qrt. size ball jars. roll of red ribbon. roll of pink ribbon.
- buy some red cloth enough for 3 ball jars and some pink cloth enough for 3 ball jars.
- optional 1-2 bags red and pink jelly beans
- bags of valentine toll house morsels
1in large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix very well. break up the butter fingers candy bars into about 4 pirces each. and mix them in well also break small pretzels into and mix well
2then divide into the qrt. ball jars. if u have left overs and more jars place in more jars. try and have an even amount of jars full.
3place lids on and place on 1/2 the jars red cloths and pink ribbons tied in a pretty bow. then pink cloths on top others with red ribbons tied around and in a bow
4these would make gret gifts for teachers. or place into plastic zip lock baggies for lunches or for the class valentine party.