grace's jiffs hazal nut peanut butter no bakes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large jar of jiffs hazal nut peanut butter
- 1/2 bag semi sweet choc chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 sm. can sweetened con, milk
- 2-2 1/2 cups oatmeal [if u can put more in fine]
- cookie sheet lined with wax paper
1in double boiler melt hazalnut peanut butter and choc chips til smooth
2add milk stir til smooth. add powdered sugar and oats. stir til thick and oats r completely covered.
3drop by tabspfuls onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper. i always put mine in fridge to set faster. about 30 mins. take out and plate. hope u like these they r good!!!