Fried Banana Muffins
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 3 c
- banana calados or fried bananas (about 4 large bananas)
- 1 large
- 6 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 1/4 c
- whole milk
11. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, place the flour, sugar, baking powder
and salt. Mix well.
3. In a different bowl, mix the mashed fried
bananas, egg, melted butter and milk.
4. Mix the banana mixture with the dry ingredients
until blended. Don't over mix the batter.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
Bake the muffins until a toothpick inserted into
the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
6. Transfer the muffins to rack to cool for 12