Five Pound Marshmallow Fudge
Best fudge recipe I've ever made.
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 5 c
- 2 stick
- 18 oz
- chocolate chips
- 7 oz
- marshmallow cream
11. In heavy saucepan boil milk, sugar, and margarine.
2. Boil for 7 minutes on medium heat.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Add chocolate chips and marshmallow cream.
5. May add nuts if desired.
26. Beat (by hand) until chips and marshmallow cream are
7. Pour into greased 9x12 casserole dish.
3Note: I use semi-sweet chocolate chips because this candy is very rich. Store in cool place but do not refrigerate as will tend to become sugary.