There are no measurements other than making to your liking, just as is, no substitutions in order to complement the story.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- bugles brand corn snacks - shaped as a cornucopia, a horn of plenty.
- pretzels - represents arms folded in thanks and prayer. i used the mini pretzels.
- candy corn - during the first winter, the pilgrims were each alloted only 5 kernels of corn per day because food was so scarce.
- dried fruits or candy fruits - thanksgiving is for the celebration of the harvest. i used raisins.
- peanuts or sunflower seeds - seeds represent the potential of a bountiful harvest for the next season if they are planted and well tended.