Spicy Basil Tomato Hummus
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- bay english muffins,split,lightly toasted
- 1/2 can chickpeas,drained and rinsed (save remaining chick peas for a evening salad)
- pinch garlic powder
- small ripe tomato ,with seeds out
- fresh basil leaves,may leave out
- tablespoons water
- tablespoons olive
- pinch salt and black pepper
- dashes hot sauce i use crystal hot sauce for this
1Dice fresh tomato
2Tear basil leaves
3Except Olive oil** put all in food processor and pulse
4Add olive oil little at a time on full speed till smooth.
5Put in a small bowl take a teaspoon and spread on 1/2 each,toasted English muffin.
6Chill the rest of chickpea mixture away and save for the evening snack for you & husband.