Appetizer Cheese Tray By Freda
FREDA GABLE @cookin4me
- cube cheese as centerpiece, in a brown crock
- sourround with slices of tangy blue or smoky provolone
- add; cubes jack, muenster, slices or wedges of cheddar, and coby, along with nutlike swiss, adds to an interesting selection of cheeses.
- garnish with crisp vegies, such as radishes, cuke slices, celery, carrot stks, and blk olives, and cherry tomatoes.
- a variety of different crackers, and sesame stks, add contrast
- i have included many other ides and arrangements some with fruits.
- use your imagination.
CHEESE TRAY, BEGIN WITH;
OTHER IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS:
SO SIMPLE and SO GOOD. Folks will think you went to great trouble to put this together.