Denise's Buffalo Chicken Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- roasted chicken, deboned and shredded (you can use any chicken, but the roasted tastes best)
- 1 bottle
- frank's hot sauce (don't use anything else)
- 1 pkg
- philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 bunch
- scallions, chopped
- 16 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded (i prefer white if you can find it)
- 1 c
- blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing (i prefer the jalapeno ranch by litehouse)
- 3 Tbsp
2In a large bowl, add your full size bar of cream cheese and butter. Microwave till soft enough to mix without chunks.
3Then add your chopped scallions, bag of cheddar cheese and dressing. Mix together and add the chicken and any sauce in the bowl. Stir together and pour into a casserole dish.
4Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Serve with any type of tortilla chip. I like to serve this is the jumbo scoop fritos. Spicy and delicious!