Texas Vegetable Confetti
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- medium texas carrot, peeled
- large red bell pepper
- medium texas zucchini
- medium texas yellow squash
- 4 oz
- fresh texas green beans, cut into
- ear texas corn, shucked and silks removed,
- texas green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- minced texas cilantro, or parsley as desired
1Dice carrot, red bell pepper, zucchini and yellow squash into ¼ to ½-inch cubes.
2Combine with the remaining vegetables
3In a large skillet or sauté pan, melt the butter over medium high heat.
4Add vegetables and cook, stirring often, until the vegetables are tender-crisp, about 7-8 minutes.
5Season with salt and pepper, garnish with fresh herbs and serve immediately.