TCT’s gone wild “ toasted cheese tortilla’s “
Irisa Raina 9
One of the Mexican restaurants near where I worked served them and a couple of us would go in and get them after work.
You can use any cheese “ if it melts “ and any toppings. I’ve made these in a variety of ways, with different peppers, different salad’s, and I’ve even use a traditional salad dressing “ oil & vinegar, Italian or French “ etc. and it is equally good.
But for me I like the simple squeeze of fresh lemon with this dish.
- 4 flour tortilla “ 6 inch “
- about 1 handful of fresh spinach per tortilla “washed and dried “
- 2 or 3 slices pepper jack cheese “per tortilla“
- 1 teaspoon dry red pepper flakes “ more or less to taste “ for each tortilla
- salad “any green garden salad “ enough for 4 servings
- a squeeze of fresh lemon over each salad
- salt & pepper