STUFFED SPAGHETTI SQUASH
Peggi Anne Tebben
Hope you enjoy.
- 1 (2 1/2 - 3 pound) spaghetti squash or 2 smaller squash
- no stick corn oil cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium sized green pepper, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (16 ozs.) red kidney beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ozs.) shredded cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
shells in shallow baking pan. Preheat oven to 350°.
pepper,-stir to blend well. Spoon into shells. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 12 to 13 minutes until lightly browned.