Steamed Broccoli with Ginger
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 bunch
- broccoli, cut into florets, stalks peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- inch piece of fresh gingerroot, peeled
- 2 tsp
- soy sauce
- 1 tsp
- rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp
- toasted sesame oil
- green onion, thinly sliced on bias
- red bell pepper, sliced very thinly
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
1In a steamer place the stems on the bottom, 3 slices of ginger and then the florets.
2Steam broccoli for 5 minutes.
3Grate the remaining ginger, there should be about 2 teaspoons. Mix the ginger, soy, vinegar and sesame oil, and toss with broccoli.
4Remove ginger slices before serving. Arrange on a platter and to with red bell pepper, green onion slices and toasted sesame seeds.