Irisa Raina 9
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 20 oz. can chopped pineapples in juice “drained”
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 6 green onions chopped “ using the white and green parts”
- 2 jalapeno peppers chopped
- 1 chipotle pepper from can of chipotles in adobo chopped
- 1 teaspoon of sauce from can of chipotles
- 1 small roasted red pepper chopped
1Drain the juice from the pineapples into a bowl, put pineapples chunks in a bowl and refrigerate.
2In the bowl with the juice add 1 tablespoon light brown sugar and mix till it is dissolved.
3Chop the green onions and add to the juice.
4Chop the jalapeno & chipotle peppers “ keep the seeds in if you want it hotter” add to the juice.
5Add the sauce from the can of chipotles
6Chop the roasted red pepper and add to the mix.
7Mix everything thoroughly, and chill for 1 hour. Then add the pineapple chunks and mix again and refrigerate at least for a couple of hours.
8When you are ready to serve, you know the drill…drain it and save the juice…it has so much flavor at this point…maybe make a mixed drink with the juice ? ? ?
9So how easy is this?????