- 1/4 c
- bacon, uncooked
- 1 bag(s)
- pearl onions
- 2 Tbsp
- italian parsley
- 4 c
SALT PEPPER TO TASTE
2. Add onion to boiling water.
3. Partially cook onion on Max/Sear for 3- 5 minutes or until outer skin has shrunk.
4. Place onions in ice bath to stop cooking process.
5. Cut onions at tip and base and peel off skin. Set aside.
6. In 9.5-inch fry pan, cook bacon on High (425 degrees) for 2 minutes or until slightly
7. Add onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden brown.