Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 16-20 oz bag of frozen mixed veggies
- 1/2 cup each of chopped celery and onion
- 1/2 lb. velveeta like cheese
- 1 cup approximately of miricle whip type salad dressing
- 1 greased 2 qt. casserole pan
- 1 sleeve(about 26) round crackers,crushed
- 1 stick melted margarine or butter
1Cook mixed veggies, celery and onion together until tender. Drain.
2Add cheese and salad dressing. Mix well.
3Pour into greased pan.
4Melt margarine and add crushed crackers. Mix well.
5Sprinkle over vegetables.
6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.