Master Recipe: Creamy Sautéed Mushrooms & Shallots
Andy Anderson !
They are easy to prepare, and all you have to do is keep them warm, until needed.
I don’t look at these as a side dish… I look at them as a topping.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 Tbsp
- sweet butter, unsalted
- 16 oz
- white or brown button mushrooms, stems removed and sliced
- 1 large
- shallot, chopped finely, about 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 c
- heavy or double cream
- salt, kosher variety, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- thyme sprigs, just the leaves
- 2 Tbsp
- italian flat-leaf parsley chopped