Jeanne's Cooler Corn
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- clean picnic cooler (ice chest)
- cleaned and shucked corn on the cob (i did @ 2 dozen ears of corn)
- large pot of boiling water (i use a large stock pot), enough to cover the corn
- 1/3 c
- granulated sugar (probably could use splenda)
- 1/3 c
- salt (per large pot of water)
1Be sure the inside of the cooler is clean; add the shucked ears.
2Carefully pour boiling water over the corn and close the cooler lid. (DO NOT OPEN FOR AT LEAST 30 TO 40 MINUTES)
3In 30-40 minutes, your corn will be perfectly cooked and will remain warm for a couple of hours.
4The corn is perfect and really doesn’t need anything, but you can butter it as you normally would. It is really sweet enough and salty enough without adding more.