Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 medium
- zucchini squash, 1/4 inch slices (about 2 cups)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- (scant) freshly grated asiago cheese (may use parmesan or pecorino romano, if desired)
- shallot, sliced thin
- 1/2 - 1 tsp
- olive oil (depending on your skillet)
- 2 slice
- prosciutto, cut into 1/4 inch ribbons or rough chopped
- drizzle balsamic vinegar, the good stuff (optional)
- fresh tomato slices for garnish (optional)
4Place in warm serving dish; immediately sprinkle with cheese; keep as warm as possible while preparing toppings.
7Scatter shallots over zucchini; keep warm.