Green Beans in cheese-bacon sauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16oz. pkg. frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped onion
- 4-oz. jar sliced pimiento , drained
- 4-oz can sliced mushrooms , drained
- 10 3/4-oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- cups shredded chedder cheese
- dash pepper
- slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, an crumbled
1In a 3 1/2- or 4 quart slow cooker, combine frozen green beans, the onion, pimeiento, an mushrooms. Stir in soup, cheese, an pepper to taste, Sprinkle with bacon.
2Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 21/2 to 3 hours. stir before serving.