Greek Butter Bean Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 medium
- brown onion finely diced
- 3 clove
- 15 ml
- good quality olive oil
- 2 can(s)
- butter beans,well drained
- handful fresh oregano leaves,coarsely chopped
- handful fresh parsley leaves,coarsely chopped
- thyme sprigs,leaves stripped
- mls salt
- mls rosemary and olive seasoning
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomotoes
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
1preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius gas setting.
2heat olive oil and gently saute onion and garlic.
3add remaining ingredients,stir to combine.
4transfer the onion,garlic mixture into an oven proof glass casserole dish.
5cover and bake for 30 minutes.
6serve ladle full into shallow bowls and serve with fresh crispy Portuguese rolls to mop up the juice while enjoying the meal.