Egg Noodle Surprise!!!
I am eager to get this posted because I am afraid someone else will have the same ideas!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- (12 - 16 ounces) egg noodles (cooked according to package directions, rinsed, drained and patted dry)
- inches of oil (in a saucepan heated to 375 degrees)
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp
- each: garlic salt, dried basil (crumbled fine)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- 1 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp
- each: lemon juice and lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp
- zesty italian dressing
- envelope- italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 can(s)
- spam (minced and fried for added flavor)
- 3/4 can(s)
- spam (cut into 1/4 ing thick strips about 1/4 inch wide)
- 4 stick
- celery (cut in strips for dipping)
- carrots (cut into strips for dipping)
- green onions (cut into sticks for dipping)
OIL FOR FRYING
1Mix together all of the dip ingredients. Keep chilled in refrigerator until ready to serve.
2Mix together the coating mixture. Set aside until ready to use.
3Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
Rinse, drain and pat dry with paper towel.
4Wash, and peel the carrots, celery sticks and green onions (can use other veggies as well).
Set aside until ready to serve.
5Heat oil to 375 degrees. Put in a few noodles at a time. Fry until crisp and golden brown. Drain.
6Toss in a zipper bag with spice mixture.
Place all items on the table for family and friends to enjoy!
7Cut up remaing Spam into sticks.
Deep fry until cooked and ready to use on food try with other items to be dipped.