Egg Noodle Surprise!!!
I am eager to get this posted because I am afraid someone else will have the same ideas!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- (12 - 16 ounces) egg noodles (cooked according to package directions, rinsed, drained and patted dry)
- inches of oil (in a saucepan heated to 375 degrees)
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp
- each: garlic salt, dried basil (crumbled fine)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- 1 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp
- each: lemon juice and lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp
- zesty italian dressing
- envelope- italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 can(s)
- spam (minced and fried for added flavor)
- 3/4 can(s)
- spam (cut into 1/4 ing thick strips about 1/4 inch wide)
- 4 stick
- celery (cut in strips for dipping)
- carrots (cut into strips for dipping)
- green onions (cut into sticks for dipping)
OIL FOR FRYING
Rinse, drain and pat dry with paper towel.
Set aside until ready to serve.
Place all items on the table for family and friends to enjoy!
Deep fry until cooked and ready to use on food try with other items to be dipped.