CREAMY APPLE CRANBERRY SLAW
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- head cabbage-shredded or bagged cabbage mix
- apples sliced in matchsticks, or shredded (soak in lemon water to keep crisp)
- 1/2 c
- dried cranberries
- 1 can(s)
- eagle or borden brand evaporated milk
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- white vinegar
- 1/2 c
- hellmans mayonaise
- small onion grated. (secret ingredient-must be shredded fine)
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
1In a msaon jar or clean jelly jar only-must shake dressing.
Mayo, evaporated milk, sugar, vinegar and cracked black pepper.
Shake and taste until desired, sweet,creamy tangy balance is achieved. I usually adjust sugar or vinegar.
2Pour over remaining ingredients-cabbage, apples, cranberries and grated onion- in large bowl.
3Let set at least an hour before serving.