Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- kosher salt as needed, plus 1/2 tsp.
- vegetable oil spray
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut in small florets
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut in small pieces
- 1 1/2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper & 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bring pot of water to a boil, season with salt. Spray an 8x8 dish with vegetable oil. Cook the cauliflower in the boiling water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well & pat dry with paper towel. Transfer the cauliflower to baking dish & set aside.
2Bring the cream to a simmer in a pan then add the cream cheese with a whisk along with the mustard. Whisk till smooth. Stir in the cheese, salt & pepper, garlic powder & whisk until cheese melts, about 2 minutes. Remove & poor over the cauliflower, stir all to combine.
3Top with the remaining cheese ( use what amt. you like) Bake until browned & bubbly hot. About 15-20 minutes. Cool a few minutes before serving. ENJOY!!