CARROT SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
Featured Pinch Tips Video
Family Tested & Approved
butter or margarine
brown sugar, firmly packed
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Grease a 1 quart casserole dish.
2. Place sliced carrots and enough water to cover them in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and cook until carrots are very tender. Drain.
3. Using a blender, food processor, or potato masher, puree carrots to a smooth consistency.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together the carrots and butter. Beat in the eggs, sugar, milk, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. Spread mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until set.