Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- yellow squash, sliced into 1/8 inch slices
- 1 large
- sweet onion sliced in cresent slivers about 1/8 inch thick
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (use the cheap runny kind)
- 16 oz
- sour cream (lite is ok but the regular type makes it better)
- 1 bag(s)
- peperage farm seasoned stuffing (not cubed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- non stick cooking spray
1Pre heat oven to 350 F. boil squash and onions in water seasoned with salt and pepper (water should be salted to taste like a broth & pepper should be seen but not overwhelming) until just limp. Strain in colander.
2Spray casserole dish with non stick spray.
3in large mixing bowl add soup and sour cream and mix well and then add squash and onions.
4Pour into casserole dish and bake for 20 mins or until bubbling. Remove from oven and top with Stuffing and toast top of casserole for 3 mins under broiler (500F)
5Let set for 5 mins and serve.