Southwestern Sweet Potato Fries
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 large sweet potatoes cut in large matchstick/batons approx 1/4 x 2 inches.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoonm freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped cilantro
CHILI-CILANTRO SOUR CREAM
1Preheat over to 425 degrees
2Toss sweet potatoes and olive oil in a large bowl.
3Combine salt, cumin, chili powder, paprika, black pepper and cayenne in a small bowl.
4Add spices to potatoes and toss to coat.
5Arrange potatoes in one layer on baking sheet. Bake in oven on lowest rack until undersides are brown - 12 to 15 minutes. Turn potatoes with a spatula and bake 10 minutes more.
6Remove potatoes from oven and serve with Chili-Cilantro sour cream.
7Chili-Cilantro Sour cream:
Combine all ingredients except the cilantro in a medium bowl and whisk together.
Stir in Cilantro.