Purple Apple Cole Slaw
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 small head of purple cabbage, finely shredded or chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup sweet yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored, and finely diced or chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing like miracle whip)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
1In a large serving bowl, mix together the cabbage, onion, and apples.
2In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, salt, pepper, sugar and lemon juice.
3Add the dressing mixture over the cabbage mixture. Mix until combined. Chill thoroughly until ready to serve.