Maple-Glazed Autumn Vegetables
Daily Inspiration S
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 Tbsp
- unsalted butter (3/4 stick)
- 1 lb
- parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1 inch chunks
- acorn squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh sage, chopped
- 1 tsp
- fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 c
- maple syrup
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
1Melt butter (hold back 2 tbsp.) in a large fry pan over medium-high heat. Add the parsnips and squash; stir to coat with butter. Cover and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
2Stir the vegetables and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes more. Add the sage, thyme, maple syrup and the remaining 2 tbsp. butter. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
3Transfer to a warm serving bowl and garnish with the parsley. Serve immediately.