Crockpot Mixed Veggies
Takes plain vegetables to another level.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen mixed veggies, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1In crockpot, combine mixed veggies with celery. In medium bowl, mix soup with seasoned salt, soup mix, water, and butter. Pour over veggies in crockpot.
2Cook on low 4-5 hours, until veggies are tender.