Easy Cheese Fries
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 2/3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 tablespoon smoky paprika
- 2/3 tablespoon cheddar cheese powder
- 2/3 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper, to taste
1Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a shallow baking pan with Reynolds non-stick foil.
2Toss potatoes, oil and seasonings in large bowl.
3Remove and spread in single layer on prepared baking pan.
4Bake 40 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown, turning halfway through cooking.
5Sprinkle fries with additional seasonings as desired.