Apple & Sweet Potato Stuffing
Rose Mary Mogan
I was looking for a recipe where I could use a can of sweet potatoes from the pantry. My husband doesn't care for sweet potatoes that much, & I love them because I grew up eating them. This is the recipe I found, and believe it or not he ate 2 servings, I couldn't believe it.
It is easy, quick and simple to make, I did make a few changes but nothing major. I will make it again. Hope you like it too.
If you like sweet potatoes or maybe if you don't you may like this recipe.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 medium
- tart apples, cubed (i peeled mine, used red delicious)
- 1 can(s)
- 29 1/2 ounce sweet potatoes drained
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- coconut oil (my addition)
- 1 tsp
- nutmeg (my addition)
- 3 Tbsp
- sugar (i used agave nectar instead)
- 2 tsp
- chopped chive (my addition) as garnish
- 2 medium
- onions diced (i used red onions)
- 1/4 c
- dry white wine (i didn't have any)