The Ultimate Kugel
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- (16 oz.) fine noodles, cooked and drained
- eggs, separated
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb
- small curd cottage cheese
- 1 pt
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- golden raisins (optional)
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted (optional)
- 1/4 c
- graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- 1/2 tsp
- cinnamon (optional)
1Beat egg yolks and beat in remaining ingredients, except egg whites and raisins.
2Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites and noodles.
Add raisins. Mix until well blended.
3Pour into a greased 4 quart casserole dish.
4Mix topping ingredients (melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon) until crumbly. (optional)
5Sprinkle topping over noodle mixture. (optional)
6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, 10 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out dry.