Featured Pinch Tips Video
- pork chops, boneless
- 1-2 dash(es)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1 pkg
- bihon noodles (cooked according to package instructions)
- 1 bunch
- chopped green onions
- 1/2 c
- soy sauce (this is an estimate - start slow and adjust to taste)
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- beef broth reduced sodium (1 1/2 15 oz cans) (this is an estimate - start slow and adjust to taste)
- hard boiled eggs sliced
- 1 lb
- may also add cubed chicken and/or shrimp (optional)
- 1-2 can(s)
- cabbage, shredded (optional)
1Season chops with salt and pepper (garlic if you wish). Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Fry the pork chops until they are done. Do not over cook. Remove the chops from the pan and chop them into tiny bite size cubes and set aside. In that same pan, add the soy sauce and broth. Allow the sauce to heat through and soak up the bits left in the pan from the meat. Return the meat to the broth. Taste to make sure the seasoning is right. You may add more soy sauce if needed. Add half of the green onions and noodles to the pan. Mix completely and heat through. It is supposed to be kind of soupy. Pour the pancit into a large dish and top with the remaining onions and hard boiled eggs.
2If you choose to add cubes of chicken, you may saute cubes in the same pan just after cooking the chops.
3If you choose to add shrimp and/or cabbage, add it in the end and just allow it to steam.
4My family loves pancit with all three - pork, chicken, and shrimp at the same time.