This is only a guide. Use your imagination! This allows for infinite variety so you can get those veggies into picky eaters. Serve as main meal or side dish. The possibilities are endless.
- 10 oz
- broccoli roughly chopped into florets
- 8 oz
- cauliflower roughly chopped into florets
- ears fresh raw corn - kernels sliced off cob
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese
- 3 c
- fresh bread crumbs, preferably from stale bread - your choice of bread
- 2 or 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted - or as much as needed to moisten bread crumbs
Mix soup, milk, mayonnaise, and cheese together in mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Blitz bread into rough crumbs in food processor, melt butter, then blend into the bread crumbs by hand so as not to over butter and saturate. They should be slightly dry so they will toast lightly during cooking.