Broccoli Rice Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- bags frozen broccoli florets (cook/set aside)
- cup uncooked rice (cook/set aside)
- can cream of mushroon soup
- cup milk
- cup shredded monteray jack cheese
- cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- small onion (chopped)
- ritz crackers
- butter (to top cracker crumble topping)
1PreHeat oven to 350'. Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish w/ pam.
2In large fry pan saute one small chopped onion.
3Add in soup, shredded cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Stir to combine and melt.
4Add cooked rice and cooked florets and mix well.
5Pour mixture into 13 x 9 baking dish (i use glass)
6Crumble up ritz crackers and spread on top to cover. Drop a few pats of butter on top of cracker topping.
7Bake uncovered for 45min.