BEANS & CORN - My Grandson's Recipe
I've been hunting for this recipe, and I found it so that I could include it here.
He loves good food and enjoyed helping in the kitchen whenever he came to my house. Now he's almost fifteen and busy with school and football!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth, low salt and fat free preferred
- 2 can(s)
- favorite beans, navy or pinto for us;
- 2 small
- onions, chopped;
- ears corn, kernels from fresh corn;
- 1 slice
- salt pork, for cooking onions and garlic;
- cloves of garlic chopped;
*Note "my grandson is part Native American Indian, and this recipe was favored by his mother's family also.