BEANS & CORN - My Grandson's Recipe
I've been hunting for this recipe, and I found it so that I could include it here.
He loves good food and enjoyed helping in the kitchen whenever he came to my house. Now he's almost fifteen and busy with school and football!
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth, low salt and fat free preferred
- 2 can(s)
- favorite beans, navy or pinto for us;
- 2 small
- onions, chopped;
- ears corn, kernels from fresh corn;
- 1 slice
- salt pork, for cooking onions and garlic;
- cloves of garlic chopped;
Note***It is a wonderful change from plain beans; adjust the seasonings of course to suit yourself.