UGG OH LEEEEEE~~~ POTATOES “HA HA HA”
Irisa Raina 9
we had toast and coffee with this for dinner.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter “ you may need to add a wee bit more” depending on how much is soaked up with the potatoes and garlic.
- 3 medium potatoes “skin on “baked for about 20 minutes in a 325 oven
- 3 large cloves garlic
- ¼ of a orange pepper chopped
- 7 slices of tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese “what ever blend you like”
Cut the cooled potatoes into small cubes and add to the garlic and butter.
Don’t mess with the potatoes just let them do their thing.