Stuffed New Potatoes
Great cream cheese stuffed potatoes with garlic, BUTTER, and caviar!This filling is great to use for stuffed deviled eggs too- very elegant!! Good hot or cool.
Great for that Holiday buffet table too.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 5 oz
- pkg. boursin garlic herb cheese
- 24 small
- bite size new potatoes, scrubbed, with a tiny sliver cut off bottom of each potato , so they stand up.
- 1/4 c
- butter, softened
- 1/3 c
- whipping cream
- fresh chopped parsley leaves
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- red caviar, for garnish, optional
2Using the scooped out potato placed in a bowl; mash well and combine with the cheese, butter and cream. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed. Blend until smooth. Spoon or pipe mixture into into the potato's.
Garnish with a fine sprinkling of parsley. For a festive Holiday garnish add a tiny dollop of red caviar to the top of each potato.
Stand potatoes on cut end on a platter to serve.