Rich, Creamy, Cheesy Ranch Potato Casserole
(Photo from bing images.)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 (3 lb.)
- bag frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg
- cream cheese, cubed/cut up
- can cream of potato soup
- can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (1 oz.)
- envelopes hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups
- shredded sargento mexican 4-blend cheese
- 1 cup
- durkee fried onions, regular or cheese-flavored
1In large bowl, blend soups and cream cheese. Microwave til creamy and cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Stir in well, the dressing mix, then fold in 1 cup (half) the shredded cheese, then the potatoes. Fold well til all potatoes are coated. Pour/spoon into lightly greased 13x9 glass baking dish, mashing down a little, and spreading in pan evenly. Sprinkle top with rest of shredded cheese.
COVER and bake at 350º for 50-55 minutes. Uncover, top with onions. Bake UNCOVERED for another 5 minutes or til onions are lightly browned.
1 cup diced, fully-cooked ham.
Cooked, crumbled bacon (4-6 slices).